Dear Red Wing Business Community,
We realize these are very challenging and unprecedented times for everyone and the situation is fluid. We will do our best to help our business community stay informed with accurate and up to date information and help businesses navigate their way through these challenging times. If you have questions or concerns about your business, please let us know. We will get through this together!
Red Wing Chamber Champions Sponsorship Opportunities
This year has held unforeseen challenges for all of us in the business community. Some businesses have been able to pivot in their business and prosper and for others it has presented incredible challenges. As a member of the Red Wing Area Chamber of Commerce, you are an important part of the business community that contributes to the quality of life in this area. As a way to support our members, we are announcing an opportunity offering additional help to those businesses who may need it now as we move into 2021.
The Chamber Champions program allows you the opportunity to donate to a fund where 100% of the donation will go towards paying the membership dues for a struggling small business. OR, if renewing your Chamber membership in 2021 is a financial challenge for you, we invite you to confidentially apply for this membership grant.
Funds donated will be used to help offset membership dues for some of our hardest hit businesses. This will help relieve some of the financial stress and enable them to maintain their Chamber membership. The businesses that receive a membership grant will be able to stay connected to the Chamber community during this critical time. We do not want to lose members because of a financial burden beyond their control. The Chamber is a nonprofit organization and our budget is primarily based on our memberships; if our members are struggling, so is our Chamber.
How can you help OR get help?
If you would like to donate funds to help other Chamber members stay connected and maintain their memberships, please see the options below. Your support can either be anonymous as you “Pay It Forward,” or we can recognize your business as a Chamber Champion!
Chamber Champion—Level 1 ($1,000- $2,500+) Assists 3 to 8 businesses
- Recognition as a Chamber Champion in the Chamber ENews
- Recognition as a Chamber Champion on the Chamber website. Your business logo will appear as a Chamber Champion for one year from January 2021-December 2021.
- Social Media Recognition
Chamber Champion—Level 2 ($50-$999) Assists 1 to 3 businesses
- Recognition as a Chamber Champion in the Chamber ENews
- Social Media Recognition
Pay A Membership ($320-$345) Assists 1 business
- You can designate a particular business and pay their annual membership.
- Recognition as a Chamber Champion in the Chamber ENews
- Social Media Recognition
Pay It Forward (any donation amount)
- You want to keep your donation anonymous. All funds donated will go directly to the Membership Grant program.
Your continued participation and support of the business community is an investment that will have great returns for many years. If you would like to make a sponsorship donation, please send your check to Red Wing Area Chamber of Commerce, 439 Main Street, Red Wing, MN 55066 and put Chamber Champion in the memo. If you need an invoice or receipt, please let us know and we will gladly send you one. If you have any questions on the Chamber Champions program or how to apply for a membership grant, please contact me at 651-388-4719 or email@example.com.
We will continue to work for our members every day providing reliable and timely information, resources, education and support. We are stronger as a community when we stick together. THANK YOU for your support of the Red Wing Area Chamber of Commerce and the 400+ businesses and organizations we represent.
Governor Renews Emergency Powers and Eases Some Restrictions Beginning February 13
Today (February 12, 2021) Minnesota Governor Tim Walz renewed his emergency powers for another 30 days and announced some easing of restrictions, citing declining COVID case counts.
Measures being changed beginning February 13, 2021 at Noon include:
- Restaurant and bars remain at a 50% indoor capacity limit, however the maximum capacity for indoor and outdoor is raised to 250 people. In addition, on-site dining is extended until 11PM.
- Food and beverage at outdoor events and entertainment is extended until 11PM and outdoor space has a new maximum of 250 people.
- Indoor events and entertainment remain at 25% with a new maximum occupancy of 250 people. Food and beverage services is extended until 11PM.
- Gyms, fitness, and pools remain capped at 25% capacity, but the maximum number of people is raised to 250.
- Celebrations and receptions in venues have limit of up to 50 people. These events may not occur between 11PM and 4AM.
New Executive Orders From Governor Walz Effective January 11, 2021
Governor Walz has announced the loosening of restrictions effective January 11, 2021. Restaurants and bars can open for in-person indoor service at 50% capacity (150 people maximum both indoor and outdoor, 6 people per table maximum). Bar seating will be open for parties of 2 people with 6 feet of spacing. Reservations are still required and the 10PM-4AM closure for restaurants and bars remains in place. Mall food courts that follow the restaurant and bar guidelines may open.
Other measures being announced this afternoon beginning January 11 include:
- Fitness Centers & Gyms will remain at 25% capacity, but the maximum is increased to 150 people. Masking is still required as well as 9 feet of social distancing. Fitness classes have a maximum of 25 people.
- Indoor entertainment and events open to 25% capacity with a maximum of 150 people. This includes movie theaters, bowling alleys, and amusement. Face coverings are required and food service may not be offered after 10:00 p.m.
- Outdoor events and entertainment will remain at 25% capacity, but the maximum is increased to 250 people. Social distancing is required.
- Churches remain open at 50% capacity but with no maximum.
- Pools may open at 25% capacity with a maximum of 150 people.
- Youth sports games may resume on January 14. Spectators are allowed at youth/high school sports with a 25% capacity and a maximum of 250 people outdoor or 150 people indoor. Masks are still required. Inter-region tournaments and out of state play is discouraged.
- General retail remains open at 100% with COVID precautions including social distancing.
Click here to see updated capacity limits.
Social distancing, mask wearing, washing hands and getting tested are still highly recommended precautions for everyone.
In addition, MN DEED Announces Economic Help for Movie Theaters and Convention Centers
UPDATE: Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development Releases Applications for Movie Theater and Convention Center Grants
January 5, 2021, the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development released applications for Movie Theater and Convention Center Grants established in the recent state COVID-19 relief package.
The links to applications and information on the three new programs included in Minnesota’s small business relief package, signed into law December 16, are:
- Minnesota Convention Center Relief Grant Program–This temporary program was established to provide economic relief for convention centers adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. This program will make grants of up to $500,000 to eligible convention centers located in Minnesota. DEED will administer this program. All convention centers interested in receiving a relief grant must submit a completed application by Jan. 29. Applications are available here.
- Minnesota Movie Theater Relief Grant Program–This temporary program was established to provide economic relief for movie theaters adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. This program will make grants of up to $150,000 to eligible movie theaters located in Minnesota. DEED will administer this program. All movie theaters interested in receiving a relief grant must submit a completed application by Jan. 29. Applications are available here.
- County Relief Program–We are working closely with Minnesota counties to disburse money. All counties must apply. More information is available here.
Minnesota businesses have made tremendous sacrifices to help slow the spread of the coronavirus and save lives. Thank you for all you have done and continue to do to protect public health during the COVID-19 pandemic. Commissioner Steve Grove.
COVID-19 Updates from MN Department of Health—February 12, 2021
471,851 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in Minnesota; 6,411 Deaths
108,030,043 Million Confirmed COVID-19 Cases Globally; 2,377,268 Million Deaths
27,649,235 Million Confirmed COVID-19 Cases United States; 479,501 Deaths
Goodhue County Cases
3,766 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
113 Active Cases
3,588 Released from isolation
175 Requiring hospitalization; 12 cases currently hospitalized
43 admitted to ICU
The Red Wing Area Chamber of Commerce is providing FREE face masks to all businesses (and residents) in Goodhue County, courtesy of the State of MN. If your business needs masks, call or stop into the Chamber (439 Main Street) and pick some up for your business. The Red Wing Area Chamber office is open Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM.
Updates from Mayo Clinic Health System Southeast Minnesota—December 23, 2020
COVID-19 Vaccine—Safety & Distribution
While the COVID-19 pandemic has made this a trying year for everyone, there’s optimism for the months ahead. An effective, safe COVID-19 vaccine is now available after being tested under strict guidelines. Mayo Clinic Health System is working with other health care organizations and state and federal authorities to prepare for the fair, safe distribution of COVID-19 vaccine. Mayo Clinic experts agree: You should get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as it’s available to you.
Like many, you may have questions – learn more with these Mayo Clinic resources:
Social Isolation during COVID-19 | Mayo Clinic Q&A Podcast
As the COVID-19 surge sweeps across the U.S., it’s crucial that people stay home and avoid gatherings to reduce community spread of the virus. But for some, that loneliness is becoming an epidemic within the pandemic. Social isolation, especially for people in high-risk health care facilities, like nursing homes, is taking a toll on their mental health. Health care professionals say people have an intuitive desire to gather and seek companionship. Even introverts are struggling with isolation. Anita Bissinger, Mayo Clinic Health System social worker, says people have been innovative and mindful of the fact people are lonely and need to support each other. Social isolation isn’t forever, learn how to combat the seclusion.
Grief and loss throughout the holiday season
The holiday season can be especially challenging if you are dealing with the death of someone close to you. Whether it was a recent loss or one that occurred some time ago, feelings of grief can be heightened and may seem overwhelming during the holiday season. This year, our experienced related to COVID-19 can add another layer of grief and disconnect from needed support. Grief and bereavement are universal, understandable, human responses to loss, but each person processes differently – learn more to help you navigate through your loss.
COVID-19 Testing Holiday Hours
Testing site hours also will be altered for the holiday season. For more information on SEMN COVID-19 testing sites and how to obtain a test, visit our website for instructions. Patients experiencing life-threatening COVID-19 symptoms, such as trouble breathing, chest pain or pressure, confusion, or blue lips or face, should call 911. We urge people to get care if they have an urgent need, please do not delay care, whether it is COVID-19 related or not. Our emergency departments are open and our staff are prepared to care for patients.
Mayo Clinic COVID-19 Quick Links:
Sign-Up for our COVID-19 Newsletter • Follow us on Facebook • Self-Assessment Tool • Mayo Clinic COVID-19 Map • Mayo Clinic News Network • Mayo Clinic Health System COVID-19 • MN Dept of Health • MN.gov/covid19
For questions related to the COVID-19 pandemic, call 651-297-1304 or 1-800-657-3504 Monday-Friday 8AM--4:30PM.
As part of business preparedness plans, the Red Wing Area Chamber of Commerce recommends businesses do the following:
- Maintain at least 6-foot social distance from others.
- Require Customers to wear masks (State Mandate effective July 25, 2020).
- Require Employees to wear masks (State Mandate effective July 25, 2020).
- Frequent hand washing.
- Frequent cleanings of high touch surfaces.
- If you’re sick or feeling symptoms, please isolate yourself and stay home.
Follow CDC and MDH guidelines.
Updated Business Operations & Hours as of 2-5-21
With all the changes happening, we thought it would be helpful to update the operations and hours of our members. If your hours or operations are different than what is listed, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if your business is not listed and you want to be listed, please send us that information.
Arts & Entertainment, Lodging, Recreation & Tourism
• AmericInn of Red Wing is open for business.
• Anderson Center Galleries and offices are closed to the public.
• Bierstube Bowling is open. Bierstube Restaurant is open Monday -Thursday & Saturday 11:30AM-9PM, Fridays 11:30AM-10PM and Sundays 11:30AM-8PM.
• Goodhue County Historical Society is closed to the public.
• Mississippi National Golf Links is closed for the season.
• Moondance Inn is closed.
• Mount Frontenac Golf Course is closed for the season.
• Nichols Inn is open.
• Pottery Museum of Red Wing is open Tuesday-Saturday 10AM-4PM and Sundays 10AM-3PM. Face masks are required. Please call 651.327.2220 for more information.
• Red Wing Arts Office & Gallery will be closing on January 17 and will re-open in March for the Annual Student Exhibit.
• Red Wing Cinema 8 is open Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, & Sundays. Closed Monday, Wednesday, & Thursdays.
• Red Wing Golf Course is closed for the season.
• Red Wing Marina is closed for the season.
• Red Wing Visitor and Convention Bureau is closed until further notice.
• Sheldon Theatre has cancelled or postponed events.
• St. James Hotel is open for guests.
• Treasure Island Resort & Casino is open with limitations. Visit www.ticasino.com for more information about the return of additional amenities and what we are doing to keep our guests and team members safe.
Beauty, Health & Wellness
• Chris' Cuts is Open.
• Essential Chiropractic is open Monday-Friday and accepting new patients. Exam special $29 through November. Call 651-388-8113.
• Ethos is open for all services.
• Every Day Pilates is open.
• Fusion Dance studio is open for students.
•Hiawatha HomeCare is open Monday-Friday 8AM-4:30PM.
•Indigo Salon is open Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30AM-5:30PM, Thursday 9AM-7PM, Friday 8:30AM-5PM, Saturday 8AM-3PM. Closed Sunday & Monday.
•Innovative Chiropractic is open.
• Mike’s Barber Shop is open by Appointment only. https://booking.appointy.com/mikesbarbershop link will bring you to the booking website.
• Pearle Vision is open Monday through Thursday from 8AM-7PM and Friday 8AM-6PM. Call for appointments at 651-388-3838.
• Potter Ridge Assisted Living is open via virtual tours and currently has openings. Call (651) 388-1546.
• Refined Skin Medi-Spa is open by appointment only for Permanent Cosmetics Monday-Saturday, and for Skin Care/Injections on Tuesdays & Wednesdays. Call 651-388-9855 to schedule.
• River Blu Salon DaySpa is Open Monday – Saturday, closed on Sundays.
• S.W.A.T. ~ Salon With A Twist is Open Monday – Thursday 9AM-7PM, Friday 9AM-6:30PM, Saturday 8AM-4PM, Closed on Sunday.
• TC Orthodontics is Open.
• The Enhanced Image is Open.
• Women’s Fitness Center is open.
Employment Service, Financial, Insurance, Legal and Real Estate
• Alliance Bank lobby is closed. The drive thru is open M-F, 8AM – 5PM. Mobile and online banking are also available. Please call 651-388-6001 for assistance.
• Associated Bank is open, the lobby is by appointment only and the drive-thru is open during regular hours.
• Brandon Markoe Agency, State Farm is available via phone, text, or email. If you need to visit them, please call first.
• CCF Bank’s lobby is closed until further notice. They have their drive thru available. Utilize alternative banking options such as online banking, mobile banking, mobile deposit, night depository, and ATM. Their local branch is available at 651-267-3941.
• Collins Wealth Management is holding appointments remotely and can be reached at 651-385-2209.
• Courtier Agency, LLC is open 7 days per week, 9AM-8PM. Call 651-388-8301 for information.
• Discovery Financial is open with full staff in the office. At this time, we have updated our policy to offering phone or video conference appointments. Please call 651-388-9594.
• Edina Realty is open M-TH 9AM-3:30PM, Friday 9AM-3PM; all other times by appointment.
• Edward Jones, all offices are open, and are also holding appointments over the phone or virtually, based on the clients wishes. They are offering weekly Market Update webinars. Call 651-800-2032 to register for Michael Hosfeld or 651-212-6682 for Matt Theis.
• Excel Financial physical offices in Red Wing and Hastings are closed. Operations are being conducted remotely. If you need assistance, please call 651-388-6441.
• Exit Realty is open. Please call 388-2122 for appointments.
• Express Employment is open with call in interviews.
• First Farmers & Merchants Bank’s Lobby is open. Drive-thru services will remain open Monday-Friday 7:30AM-6PM and 8AM-Noon on Saturdays.
• First State Bank’s Lobby is open Monday-Thursday 8AM-4PM, Friday 8AM-5:30PM, and Saturdays 9AM-Noon.
• FMS Insurance is holding all appointments over the phone or web conferencing. Call 651-388-2743 or 1-866-571-2206.
• Gregory Roe-Thrivent in the Armory Mall is available Monday-Friday 9AM-3:30PM. They are taking in-person appointments, Zoom appointments and phone appointments. Please call 651-385-0155 or email RoeTeam@thrivent.com
• H&R Block is open for Business Monday-Saturday.
• Heritage Title is open daily 9AM-5PM. Entrance to lobby is by appointment only.
• Knight Barry Title is open by appointment. Only necessary signors should attend closings.
• Lawrence Realty is open 9-5PM Monday-Friday. Saturday’s are by appointment only. Please call 651-388-4745 for appointments.
• Merchants Bank lobby is open. Drive thru is open.
• Musty-Barnhart is open for business and is available Monday-Friday 8AM-4:30PM. They are taking in-person appointments, Zoom appointments and phone appointments. Call them at 651-388-7128.
• National Insurance Brokers-Simonson Agency is open to meet by appointment in person, Via Zoom, or by phone. Please call for appointments at 651-327-2760.
• North Risk Partners is open to the public. Please stay in lobby until you’re called for your appointment.
• Northwestern Mutual-Mitch McNeil is working 100% remote. All meetings are phone or via Zoom until further notice.
• Red Wing Credit Union is open.
• River Town Financial Associates of Thrivent-Larry Hawe and Corey Hawe are open but will still meet with people via phone or virtually if that’s their comfort level. Call 651-327-2955 for appointments.
• Smith, Schafer & Associates is open Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM.
• Sorensen Flexible Benefits, Ltd. and Sorensen’s AdvisorSquare Financial are open Monday-Friday at 318 Plum Street. Call for appointments at 651-388-7103.
• Wells Fargo Bank Lobby is open, bankers by appointment only. Social distancing and mask requirements in place as well as limited numbers allowed in the branch. Hours are M-F, 9AM-5PM and 9AM-Noon on Saturdays. All digital options available.
• American Legion Leo C. Peterson Post 54 is open Monday-Thursday 1-7PM, Fridays 1-8PM and Saturdays 11AM-8PM.
• CARE Clinic--please call 651-388-1022 before coming to the clinic. Many medical needs can be met through a phone consultation (including medication refills). The dental clinic is now open four days a week for preventive, restorative and urgent care. MNsure enrollment assistance is offered Monday through Thursday.
• City of Red Wing Offices are closed to the public but will be maintaining services.
• First Choice Clinic offers pregnancy tests, STD tests/treatment, ultrasounds, parenting and life skills classes (e.g. money management). Anyone requesting services must call 651-267-4357 and be pre-screened for COVID-19 to schedule an appointment. At First Choice, you can do the Earn While You Learn program and earn over $1,400 in baby supplies annually! We offer prenatal vitamins, car seats, pack-n-plays, diapers, baby wipes, formula, etc. You can also get help with breastfeeding or do one Sexual Integrity virtual session and receive a $25 Wal-Mart gift card. We are opening a second location in Cannon Falls in early 2021.
• Hispanic Outreach offices are temporarily closed, but staff are working remotely, continuing to deliver services by phone, messaging, and other remote methods.
• HOPE Coalition Programs will be providing services via phone. Kids Count Open M-F, 9AM-5PM Red Wing 651-380-8627; Cannon Falls 651-764-0038. Sexual Assault Services--24 Hour Crisis & Support line 1-800-519-6690. Domestic Violence and Legal Advocacy Outreach--24 Hour Crisis & Support Line 1-800-369-5214. Haven of Hope Domestic Violence Shelter--24 Hour Crisis & Support Line 1-800-369-5214. Community Care Fund and Housing Support Services--Tues-Friday 1PM-4PM, call 651-388-9360 ext. 2 or 651-380-0609. Please leave messages outside of service times. Donations needed: disinfectant and cleaning supplies, hand sanitizer, spray bottles, gloves, and masks. Please call 1-800-369-5214.
•Kids Junction is open and will provide care from 6 AM-6 PM Monday Through Friday. They will offer free breakfast, lunch, snack, social distancing, and help with distance learning. Contact Justin Plein at email@example.com to register or obtain information about additional eligibility requirements, costs, locations, and times for Kids Junction.
• Lake Pepin Legacy Alliance is open.
• Minnesota State College Southeast is open Monday-Thursday 6:15AM-10PM Friday 6:15AM-6PM.
• ProAct continues to operate with a reduced staff with plans to be fully operational as soon as possible. Staff is available to answer questions by calling 651-327-5610 M-Th 7AM-4PM. and Fridays 7AM-1:30PM
• Red Cross Blood Drives are still in high demand of needing blood. Blood donation is a safe process and people should not hesitate to give and receive blood. For more information, visit www.redcross.org.
• Red Wing Area Chamber of Commerce is open. However, our lobby is limited to 3 people. Stay up to date by visiting www.redwingchamber.com or our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/redwingchamber
• Red Wing Area Food Shelf is open Tuesdays & Thursdays, 4-6PM; Fridays 11AM-1PM. Stay in your car, they will bring the food to you.
• Red Wing Area Seniors, Pier 55 Gift shop is open. Mondays & Wednesdays, 9AM-4PM, Fridays 9AM-2PM. For medical equipment lending, please call 651-327-2255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
• Red Wing Collectors Society office will only be open Tuesdays - Thursdays, 8:30AM-5:00PM. The office will continue to operate remotely during this time with the phones being manned on Wednesdays from 1PM-4PM. Please email email@example.com or call or txt 651-388-4004 with any questions.
• Red Wing Community Education & Recreation office is open Monday-Friday 7:30AM-4PM. Please wear a mask, we have hand sanitizer for your use. Social distancing is important.
• Red Wing Elks Lodge #845 is open.
• Red Wing Family YMCA is open 4:30AM-7PM. Childcare for essential workers is still available. KPC-Kids Power Club, is also available. Wellness center and fitness classes are open to members. Pool is open with limited space. Locker rooms, child watch, hot tub and sauna are still unavailable. Please call 651-388-4724 for details, questions, or comments.
• Red Wing HRA offices are closed to the public. Appointments can be made by calling 651-388-7571. HRA is conducting business through email, mail, and phone calls. Maintenance is still cleaning Jordan Towers and only performing emergency work orders for residents to limit time in resident’s units. Semcac dining will deliver meals to residents’ doors if they sign up for meals, there is no dining for lunch.
• Red Wing Ignite is open to current tenants. The building continues to be closed to the general public, but access is available as needed to meet with tenants and staff. Any questions about access to the building should be sent to Shannan Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-327-2154.
• Red Wing Public Library will be stopping all browsing appointments to limit the traffic within the library. They are continuing curbside pickup and extending our curbside hours to Monday thru Saturday. Please call 651-385-3673 for more information.
• Red Wing Youth Outreach is accepting applications for emergency financial assistance for families. They have hygiene supplies, diapers, and baby wipes (limited amount) for clients. They are working on moving all Independent Living Skills Groups, Youth Advisory Council Groups, Young Mom's Group and Mentoring Sessions online. Their office is closed to the public except by appointment. Please email email@example.com for any services or questions. For immediate needs, please call 651-468-5677. If you are in a crisis and unsure who to call, call 211 to learn about resources available.
• River Bluff Humane Society is open by appointment only. Call 651-388-5286 to set up appointments.
• United Way Office is open M-F, 8AM-5PM.
• Workforce Development, Inc. is open M-F, 8AM-4:30PM by providing services via phone, email, and mail. As a reminder their office does not handle unemployment benefits and the State doesn’t provide any unemployment staff in the CareerForce office in Red Wing; it is all done online and over the phone. For unemployment insurance call 651-296-3644 or visit www.uimn.org. Please be patient as callers may be on hold a long time.
• Andy’s Sports Bar & Grill is open Monday – Saturday 11AM-10PM and Sundays 11AM-8PM.
• Applebee's is open.
• Bayside Saloon & Steakhouse is open Monday – Saturday 11AM-9PM, Sunday Noon-9PM.
• Bev's Café is open Monday-Friday 5AM-3PM and Saturdays 6AM-2PM.
• Bierstube is open Monday-Thursday & Saturday 11:30AM-9PM, Friday 11:30AM-10PM, and Sundays 11:30AM-8PM.
• Chickadee Cottage Café is closed for the season.
• Clara's Gifts & Coffee in the St. James Hotel is closed.
• Culver’s is open 7 Days a week 10AM-10PM.
• Dairy Queen drive-thru window is open 11AM-8PM. Cakes may be picked up in store.
• Falconer Vineyards & Winery is open for wine pick up only on Saturdays and Sundays Noon-5PM. Call 651-388-8849 to order or shop online at http://www.falconervineyards.com/
• Fiesta Mexicana is open Monday-Sunday, 11AM-8PM.
• Hanisch Bakery & Coffee Shop is open with a limit of 8 customers in the store. Bakery Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 7AM-4PM, Coffee Shop Hours: 7AM-2PM. Take out, Curbside Service and Delivery are available. Closed Sundays & Mondays.
• Harbor Restaurant-Bar-Marina is open daily.
• Hay Creek Valley Campground & Saloon (Dressen’s Saloon) restaurant and bar is open Tuesday-Saturday 11AM-10PM and Sundays 11AM-8PM. Closed on Mondays.
• Jimmy's Pub at the St. James Hotel is closed. Scarlet Kitchen & Bar is open 7AM-10PM. Reservations are required. (651) 385-5544 or go to OpenTable.
•Kelly's Tap House & Grill is open 11AM-8PM, 7 days/week.
•LaMexicana Market and Restaurant is open Monday & Tuesday 11:30AM-6:45PM. Thursday – Saturday 11AM-6:45PM. Closed Wednesdays & Sundays.
• Let Me Cheese U is open Wednesday-Saturday 11AM-9PM and Sunday-Tuesday 11AM-8PM. Delivery available 11AM-2PM & 5PM-8PM.
• Liberty’s Restaurant & Lounge is open daily 8AM-10PM for Dine In, Delivery, and Take-out.
• Mandy's Coffee and Cafe is open Monday-Saturday 7AM-3PM for Indoor Dining, Take-out, and Curbside Service
• Marie’s Underground Grill & Tap House will be opening on February 3. Wednesday-Saturday 4-8PM. Closed Sunday-Tuesday.
• McDonald’s drive-thru is open.
• Meatheads Meats & Deli is open with take-out available from 9AM-6PM—Monday-Saturday and 10AM-2PM on Sundays. Lunch is available 11AM-2PM, take out only.
• Nineteen Bar+Grill is closed until Spring of 2021.
• Perkins Restaurant & Bakery is open every day 5AM to 10PM.
• Randys is open for Indoor dining (salad bar available). Sunday-Tuesday 7AM-8PM, Wednesday-Friday 7AM-9PM.
• Red Wing Brewery is open 4:30PM-9PM Tuesday-Thursday, Friday & Saturday Noon-10PM and Noon-8PM. Closed on Mondays Call in your orders to 651-327-2200 and they'll have it ready for pickup if you prefer.
• Staghead Gastropub will be re-opening February 3. Wednesday-Saturday, Lunch 11:30AM-2PM, Dinner 5-8PM, and Sunday Brunch 9AM-1PM.
• Stockholm Pie’s Pie Plate Café & Red Wing General Store is open for Indoor Dining, take-out, and curbside service, 11AM-5PM Tuesday – Sunday and Closed on Mondays.
• The Port Restaurant at the St. James Hotel is open for drinks only Thursday – Saturday 4PM-10PM. Reservations required 1-800-252-1875 or go to OpenTable.
• The Scarlet Kitchen & Bar is open 7AM-10PM. Reservations required (651) 385-5544 or to go OpenTable.
• The Smokin’ Oak Rotisserie and Grill is open for Indoor Dining, curbside, and take-out Tuesday & Wednesday 3-8PM, Thursday-Saturday 11AM-8PM, and Sundays 11AM-7PM. 651-385-9866 (Yumm)
• Warm Toasties Food Truck is closed for the season.
• Wiederholt’s Supper Club is open Monday-Thursday 4:30PM-9PM, Friday-Saturday 4:30-10PM and Sundays 11:30AM-9PM
• Winger Nutrition is Open Monday-Friday 7AM-2PM.
• 203 Plum Crazy is open Tuesday-Saturday, 10AM-5PM, Sundays Noon-4PM, closed Mondays.
• Annadee’s Closet is open Tuesdays & Wednesdays 10AM-5PM, Fridays 10AM-4PM, & Saturdays 10AM-2PM for shopping. Donations Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, & Saturday 10AM-1PM. Phone 388-7031. They have free scrubs for all area healthcare workers.
• Boxrud's Resale & Gifts/Jump The Broom Wedding Consignments is open Monday-Friday 10AM-5PM, Saturday 10AM-4PM, Sunday 11AM-4PM.
• Buchanan Grocery is open Monday-Friday 10AM-6PM, Saturday 9AM-5PM. Sunday closed.
• Carlson's Sport Center is open Monday-Friday, 10AM-4PM.
• Clementine Florist is open Tuesday-Saturday 10AM-5PM. We offer curbside pick-up and delivery. We’re ready to help you with birthday, anniversary, funerals, just because, wedding flowers and our $10 mini vases. To order, call 651-800-2060. We’re located at 406 Main Street in the lobby of the St. James Hotel.
• Cut Above Home (Red Wing) is open Monday–Friday 10AM-5PM, Saturdays 10AM-3PM and closed on Sundays.
• DeLeon Jewelers is Open Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM, Saturday 9AM-4PM. Thursday’s open until 6PM.
• Duluth Trading Company is open 10AM-6PM and offers curbside pickup.
• Fair Trade Books is open Wednesday-Monday, 9AM-5PM. They offer curbside pickup and have reconfigured the bookstore to facilitate social distancing. Call 651-800-2030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• Family Fare is open 6AM-10PM, 7 days per week.
• Go Brazen is Open 10AM-4PM. Call 651-764-2561.
• Hallstrom's Florist & Sweet Shoppe is open Monday-Saturday 10AM-4PM. They are doing deliveries, or curbside pickup, call 651-388-7178. We’re happy to assist with special requests.
• Hobgoblin Music/Stoney End Harps is open.
• House Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is open. Sales: Monday-Thursday 8:30AM-7PM Friday-Saturday 8:30AM-6PM; Parts & Service: Monday-Friday 7:30AM-5PM, Saturday 7:30AM-Noon.
• Famous Footwear is open Monday-Saturday 10AM-6PM, Sunday’s Noon-6PM
•Josephson's Clothing is open Monday – Saturday 9-4PM, Thursdays 9-6PM. Closed on Sundays.
•Koplin’s Village Market Hours, Monday–Saturday 8AM-6:30PM, Sunday–9AM–6PM
• Malmquist Home Furnishings is open M-F, 9AM-6PM and 9AM-1PM Saturdays.
• MGM Liquor Warehouse is open Monday – Saturday 8AM-10PM and Sunday 11AM-6PM. They also have curbside service and delivery available.
• Oxheart Farm is a member of the Red Wing Area Farmer's Market. They’re located in Hager City and raise vegetables, meat and eggs. They have a CSA membership program where you can sign up for a weekly box of veggies. Call 651-380-6988 for more information.
• Phileo Style is open Monday-Saturday 10AM-6PM.
• Red Wing Ace Hardware is open Monday-Friday 7:30AM-7PM, Saturday 8AM-5PM, Sunday 9AM-4PM.
• Red Wing Bicycle Co. & Outfitter is open. Store hours are Tues-Friday 10AM-6PM, Saturday 9AM-4PM.
• Red Wing Chevrolet is open Sales- Mon-Thurs 8:30AM-8PM; Fri 8:30AM-6PM Sat 8:30AM-5PM. Service & Parts are open Mon-Fri 7:30AM-5PM. Sat 8:30AM-Noon.
• Red Wing Confectionery is open 7 days per week,10AM-6PM. They offer curbside and alley side service. To place your order, call 651-212-3568.
• Red Wing Farmers Market is closed for the season.
• Red Wing Olive Oils is open Mon-Sat, 10AM-6PM.
• Red Wing Restyle & Tootsie Too's is open, Tuesday - Friday 10AM-5PM Saturday 9AM-3PM.
• Red Wing Shoe Store is open Monday-Friday 9AM-8PM, Saturdays 9AM-6PM and Sundays 11AM-5PM.
• Red Wing Valvoline is open Monday through Saturday, 9AM-4PM.
• River City Carpet One is open Monday-Thursday 9AM-6PM, Friday 9AM-5PM, Saturday 9AM-1PM.
• River Valley Power and Sport is open normal business hours. Their expert team is available by phone, email and online. They are now offering private showings and virtual appointments at all locations.
• Runnings in Red Wing is open 9AM-6PM. Please follow their social media @myrunnings for updates.
• Salvation Army is open Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday 10AM-4:30PM. Drop offs are still by appointment only.
• Sammons Beds-N-More is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Fridays 10AM-6PM; Wednesdays & Saturdays 10AM-5PM. Please call 651-388-4432 or email at email@example.com for assistance.
• Sargent's Nursery Greenhouse, Garden Center and Landscape center are fully open. Visit www.sargentsnursery.com or Facebook for updates on hours. They offer curb-side pick-up and delivery.
• Sherwin-Williams is open 7AM-7PM, Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM Saturdays, 10AM-4PM Sundays .We will still offer curbside pickup for customers who prefer to call in their orders at 388-8278.
• Simple Abundance is open Mon-Fri 10AM-5PM, Saturday 9AM-4PM, indoor shopping every day and curbside service.
• Slumberland of Red Wing is open Mondays-Saturdays 10AM-6PM, Sundays 11AM-5PM.
• Red Wing Target is open 8AM-9PM. They reserve the first hour of shopping each Tuesday & Wednesday for vulnerable guests including those over 65; pregnant women; and those with health issues. Target will maintain limits on select products.
• The Creative Hand is Open Tues-Friday 10AM-3PM for walk in traffic. Appointments for private shopping available to the elderly and immune compromised. Curbside, Contact-less Pickup and Shipping. Orders/Questions can be placed by phone 651-212-6629, email or Facebook.
• The Market Home + Design is open M-F 10AM-5PM, Saturdays 10AM-2PM, Closed Sundays.
• Tree Strings is open by appointment only. Text firstname.lastname@example.org or call (651) 388-6530 and they will set up a time to meet with you.
• Uffda Shop is open for on-line, mail and phone orders. Curbside pick-up by appointment only or Priority Mail is available. To shop 24/7 go to www.UffdaShopOnline.com.
• Vestiges is open Wednesday-Saturday 10AM-5PM and Sundays 11AM-4PM. They also now offer online shopping at www.vestigesonline.com. Closed Mondays & Tuesdays.
• Walmart is open from 7AM-8:30PM every day.
• Wanshura Jewelers is open Tuesday-Saturday 9AM-3PM.
• West End Liquor is open Monday-Friday 9AM-10PM, Saturday 8AM-10PM and Sunday 11AM-4PM and have curbside pickup.
• West End Sports Center is open normal hours for marine parts, accessories, boat and outboard repairs.
• Whimsy's Closet is open Monday-Saturday 10AM-4PM and Sundays Noon-4PM.
• Wireless World is open Monday-Friday, 9AM-7PM; Saturdays 10AM-4PM and Sundays Noon-4PM. You can reserve any device and accessories online at www.wirelessworld.com and pick up curbside at the store. The My Verizon app gives you online access to just about everything you might need.
• Wise Penny is open Monday–Saturday Noon-4PM. Donations are being accepted.
• 1 Source Office and Facility Supply is open and supplying products including FDA certified masks, PPE and hand sanitizer for businesses including the State of MN, DHS, Prisons, Cities and Counties and deliveries are on-time. Visit https://callfirstsource.com for more information.
• All Creatures Veterinary Clinic is open M-F, 8AM-5PM for all of your pet needs. Call 651-388-7168. We offer safe curbside service for all your pet needs.
• Allegra Marketing Print Mail’s lobby is open 9AM-4PM. We are limiting the lobby to 2 customers at a time and masks are required. Please call 651-388-1111 to make an appointment outside of these hours or email email@example.com.
• Anchor Promotions, Apparel & Signage is open.
• Bella Casa Design Studio is open, but encourages appointments. Please call 651-388-0307.
• Black Dog Animal Hospital is open M-F, 8AM-5PM. If you have a prescription refill request and are a current client, you can use our prescription refill request email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call us at 651-327-2700.
• Bluffs Pet Clinic is open Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM.
• Chandler Roofing & Construction is open 8:30AM-4:30PM. Drop Box is outside for payments and paperwork.
• Clear Spring Farm is open by appointment only, call 651-212-8099.
• Computers on the Go is Open by appointment, 8AM-5PM. Call 651-327-2022 or 612-282-2604 for assistance.
• Culligan Water of Red Wing is open for service, products and delivery Mon-Fri 8AM-4:30PM and they’re available for emergencies 24/7.
• Falk Auto Body is open. You can also call for an estimate and they will come to you. They have a key drop box and can pick up or drop off your vehicle for estimates, repairs or upon completion.
• Fernbrook Family Center is Open and providing services. They have implemented telemedicine as an online option for patients. Call 612-212-7429 for more information.
• Helmer Printing is open and has everything you might be needing including outdoor signage, disposable products, masks, menus, products/services lists, social distancing floor decals and more. Please call Pam Deutsch with any questions at 715-273-2113 or email email@example.com.
• Hiawathaland Transit is providing public transit through Dial-A-Ride only. The hours of service are:
Faribault – Monday – Friday 6am – 6pm / Saturday 12pm – 5pm
Northfield - Monday – Friday 6am – 6pm / Saturday 7am – 5pm
Red Wing - Monday – Friday 4:30am –9pm / Saturday & Sunday 7am – 5pm
Riders wishing to access Hiawathaland public transit services must call dispatch at 866-623-7505 x1 to schedule their ride with one of our dispatch team members. Riders can schedule up to 6 days in advance or on the same day. Fares will be $1.25 per ride, and monthly route passes will be honored during this time.
• Kevin’s Service is open. Pump #3 offers full service for your vehicle.
• License Center is open Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM.
• Midway Auto is Open M-F, 8AM-5PM, Saturday 8AM-Noon and 24 hours for service calls or towing.
• Mississippi Welders Supply is open Monday-Friday 7AM-4PM. Curbside pickup is still available.
• Moment to Moment Healing Alternatives is open. I am meeting with clients via the use of phone and/or TeleHealth services. These services include conducting alcohol/drug assessments, individual alcohol/drug counseling and Therapeutic Coaching®. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
• New Image Siding & Windows is open normal hours M-F. They are taking appointments, providing estimates, and working on projects while taking the necessary precautions to stay healthy. Phone is 651-345-2542.
• Pestop/Hay Creek Lawn & Power is open. They have installed a drop box outside of their shop at 2040 Neal Street for customers to drop off any correspondence.
• QMEDIA offices are closed to outside visitors. Please call 651-388-7151 for appointments.
• Red Wing Coin Laundry is open. They have pickup, delivery, and curb side service available.
• Red Wing Glass is open Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM.
• Red Wing Republican Eagle/RiverTown Multimedia has limited office hours and staff are working remotely. Call 800-284-3402 for circulation or membership issues or email@example.com with news.
• Ripley's Rental & Sales are open Monday – Friday 8AM-5PM, Saturday’s 8AM-Noon, & Sunday’s 11AM-11:15AM for rental returns.
• River Bluff Humane Society is Open by appointment only. We are doing adoptions, taking in strays, and dealing with impounds. Our food shelf will also be open by appt. only if people need pet food. Please call us at 651-388-5286 if you have any questions.
• River City Car Wash is Open 24/7.
• Riverside Automotive is open and offering, as always, free pick-up and delivery as well as no contact (key drop off, phone, text, email communication).
• RWC Tech Solutions is open 9AM-5PM Monday-Friday, using social distance precautions. We are offering on-site and remote services. Our phone lines are open 8AM-9PM Monday-Sunday. Call 651-388-1480 or visit www.rwctechsolutions.com.
• Ryan Glass is open at new location, 1041 Featherstone Road.
• Sievers Creative is open and able to assist anyone via email, phone and videoconferencing. They are helping many clients with their communication needs. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
• Smith Heating is Open.
• StarTech Computing is open. Please call 888-385-0607 or email email@example.com.
• Suburban Portables is open for business. Call 651-388-5201 for more information.
• Tipp-Topp Detailing is open. Call them at 651-212-6722 or send a message. They have FREE local pickup and delivery.
• Train of 89 Keys Locksmith is open by appointment.
• Under the Rainbow Daycare & Early Education Center is open M-F, 5:30AM-6PM. They have openings. Call 651-388-6433 for information.
• Wentz Accounting & Tax Services is open. Please call 651-800-2200 for appointments.
• Wilson Oil is open Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM, closed every day from Noon – 1PM.
If your business is not on this list, please contact the Chamber office at 651-388-4719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add your information. Also, if your information has changed, please let us know.
Business Resources for COVID-19
Your Chamber has compiled a set of links to reputable information resources for COVID-19 awareness. MN Chamber has assembled a great guide to assist with getting back to work and best practices dealing with COVID. Visit https://www.mnchamber.com/blog/covid-19-prevention-best-practices.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
CDC recommended guidance for employers, including advice for developing a response plan and steps that all employers can implement now.
Goodhue County Public Health
Find prevention information.
MN Chamber of Commerce
The Minnesota Chamber of Commerce's resources include topics such as: Keeping Workplaces Safe and Healthy; Accommodating Employees; and Economic Impacts.
MN Retailers Association
The Minnesota Retailers Association has launched a resource page for retailers on their website relating to COVID-19. Visit the page at https://www.mnretail.org/covid-19 for frequent state, local and federal updates as well as links to resources.
U.S. Small Business Administration
The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering designated states and territories low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
MN Department of Health
Prevention and preparation strategies for businesses and employers, as well as schools and daycares.
How to Handle COVID-19 in Goodhue County
Continue to monitor Goodhue County News Flash (Click here to subscribe)
Continue to follow the best practices CDC, MDH, and your specific state and national partners are providing during this evolving process.
Continue to monitor the Situation Update for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)- Minnesota Case Information
Continue following Guidance for All Minnesotans- Strategies to Slow the Spread of COVID-19 in Minnesota
Use and refer others to COVID-19 Hotlines:
MDH Health Questions 651-201-3920 or 1-800-657-3903 (Currently Open 7 AM to 7 PM)
MDH School and Child Care Questions 651-297-1304 or 1-8000-657-3504 (Currently Open 7 AM to 7 PM)
Please share/refer community members to resources about COVID-19 in other languages.
Enfermedad del Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) (Spanish)
COVID-19 PSA in American Sign Language (ASL)
2019 Novel Coronavirus (Hmong)
Koronafayraska Cusub ee 2019 (Somali)
Reminder for Individuals in Need to Utilize United Way’s 211 Resource Helpline Service
In addition to the COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund, the United Way’s 211 resource helpline continues to be available 24/7 for people in need. Certified Community Resource Specialists make referrals for COVID-19 specific resources as well as local resources such as food access, financial assistance, childcare, housing, rent and other essential services. For help, dial 211, text “MNCOVID” to 898-211 or chat online at 211unitedway.org (this helpline is confidential and multilingual). Or visit www.211unitedway.org and enter your zip code to find help in your area.
City of Red Wing Updates
All City of Red Wing offices have been closed to the public since March 17th to reduce community transmission of COVID-19, though staff has continued to work in the buildings during the public closure.
The Public Works office is shortening their office hours by one hour. Staff will be available to assist callers and answer emails from 8AM–4PM, Monday through Friday. You can reach our Public Work office at 651-385-3674. If your call is not answered immediately it is because our staff is assisting another caller. Please leave a message and your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
The Solid Waste Campus office hours will remain the same. Staff are available to assist over the phone or by email from 9AM AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday.
All parks will remain open for outdoor enjoyment and exercise. Equipment is not being sanitized.
The Red Wing Public Library The Red Wing Public Library will be stopping all browsing appointments to limit the traffic within the library. They are continuing curbside pickup and extending our curbside hours to Monday thru Saturday. Please call 651-385-3673 for more information. You may also send questions or concerns to email@example.com.
Sheldon Theatre box office is closed, but patrons can still reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to return or donate tickets to shows that were postponed due to COVID-19.
Permits & License Permits will be issued and building inspections will still be conducted as needed.
The Fire Department will continue to operate and respond to all emergencies. We have contingent plans in place for personnel and personal protective equipment. Before sending our crews to a call, dispatch will ask a series of questions to determine if our responders need to don equipment to protect against exposure to COVID-19. Please answer all of the dispatcher’s questions and continue to call 9-1-1 if an emergency response is needed.
Residential Curbside & Commercial Waste Collection will continue weekly. There will be no interruption to your current weekly collection.
The City of Red Wing will continue to offer Roll-Off & Dumpster service for garbage & yard waste disposal per the City’s current Fee Schedule to residents and businesses. If you would like to arrange for these services, please call 651-385-3658. Services will be provided on a first come first serve basis and will be dependent upon availability. Questions about the City’s Solid Waste Services can be directed to 651-385-3658.
City Council Meetings
City Council meetings are continuing to happen with revised guidelines for safety on the second and fourth Mondays of the month at 6PM at City Hall. In keeping with our current practice, City Council meetings will continue to be shown live on Channel 6 and also taped and available for you to see anytime. To view a meeting live, just watch Channel 6 on your TV or on any device through our website (www.red-wing.org and click "Watch Channel 6"). To view a meeting anytime afterwards, go to the City website and click "Agendas and Meetings," scroll down to "Available Archives," then click the "Video" button on the far right-hand side of your screen and you're ready to watch. If you have a question and don't know who to ask, please email email@example.com.
Learn More About Several of Our Manufacturers in the Red Wing Area With These Quick Videos
Take2 Red Wing Shoe Manufacturing video
Click the link below to see all of the videos in the series
The Red Wing Area Chamber of Commerce teamed up with the Red Wing Area Manufacturers Association, ADM, Neufeldt Industrial Services, McCord Executive Search, LLC, Red Wing Port Authority and SCS Elevator Products Inc. to sponsor this project featuring 11 local manufacturers produced by PromoVideo. These informative 2 minute videos tell the stories of these local companies and show how their products are produced, marketed, sold and distributed. Thank you to the companies that cooperated with us and are featured in these videos.
Looking for more information about Red Wing? Visit this community landing page for more information www.redwinginfo.com
Red Wing Area Chamber Annual Top Businesses of 2020 Award Presentation
Mayo Clinic Health Systems Red Wing
Lunch & Learn
Computer Tips & Tricks
August 6 - 8, 2021
FREE Entertainment All Weekend,
Arts & Crafts, Parade,
Taste of Red Wing, River City Ramble,
Commercial Vendors, Family Activities,
!Interactive Bridge MapExplore information about the new Eisenhower Bridge of Valor with this Interactive Bridge Map. This virtual experience offers fun facts, videos, trivia and much more!.Discover more about the project, hear from involved community members, and learn more about the bridge’s legacy!Go ahead: explore, scroll, click, listen! -> https://exploreeisenhowerbridgeofvalor.com/