With the roots of a railroad town, our Hager City, Wisconsin factory has been proudly producing for over 50 years. Our growing factory of 60 employees support the production of wet and dry coatings for many of our pet food brands.
In our Packaging and Warehouse Departments, as a Production Operator (click to apply), you are a true value and critical team member. You will train in several areas within the factory so you can learn the operations and be a pivotal asset in our factory as a part of our team. Learning safety policies and standard ways of working as a member of our team are key to our success. Because we’re a safety-first culture, a primary responsibility will be ensuring top-notch operations, maintenance, cleanliness and standard operations of the equipment. This is an excellent role for developing a long-term career with Nestle Purina. We’ll always challenge you to think: “What’s Next?”
*Pay starting at $23.18/hour with a raise to $25.85/hour after 120 days, increasing to $26.62/hour after 6 months*
*Must be willing to work evening or night shift*
- Follow all Safety, Quality, and Environmental Policies and Programs
- Develop working knowledge and safety of production equipment and operations according to developed standards.
- Provide support to operators in Packaging, Processing, and Warehouse departments.
- Transport products with a forklift while maintaining safety standards.
- Ensure a clean and safe environment including sanitation, sweeping, cleaning of machinery.
- All other duties as assigned
- Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience: 3+ months of experience in manufacturing, warehouse, military, or related environment preferred.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.