We’re a leader in the pet care industry, which means we’re not only ahead in volume, profit and market share, but our associates dare to Stand Taller. We innovate new products, impart new agilities into existing processes, constantly advance pet nutrition, and always pay it forward in the form of service for our communities and families. Are you up for the dare?
As a Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for the maintenance of all plant systems, which will include facilities, unloading, processing, packing and warehouse operations. You will troubleshoot and repair both mechanical and electrical equipment. Working in a safe manner at all times, you will play a major role in machine reliability and process improvements across the plant. Our maintenance work includes both predictive and preventative maintenance.
- Maintenance of plant systems: mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and instrumentation.
- Electrical work with 120, 220, and 480 volt.
- Troubleshoot electrical controls systems including motors and PLCs.
- Use test equipment such as multimeters, megohmmeters, and process simulators.
- Repair gear reducers, belt and screw conveyors, chain elevators, and packaging equipment.
- Maintain wastewater system, boiler operations, cooling towers, and general building needs.
- Complete predictive maintenance such as vibration analysis and oil sample collection.
- MUST BE OPEN TO ALL SHIFTS.
Basic Qualifications (Minimum):
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1+ years’ maintenance experience in a manufacturing, technical, warehouse, industrial, military. or related environment OR vocational certificate in Mechatronics.
- 2 year technical degree completed.