As a Controls Engineer you will provide leadership and technical support to Manufacturing, Engineering, and Maintenance team members as well as drive continuous improvement efforts on automated manufacturing processes and equipment. You will facilitate Safety, Health, Quality, and Environmental objectives to foster a work environment which promotes safety as a top priority.
- Provide technical and process support as required to technicians for troubleshooting procedures and resolution to technical problems.
- Provide controls engineering leadership and support to the manufacturing team as the factory subject matter expert on all controls and power applications.
- Lead capital expenditure (capex) projects related to controls or electrical systems including overall project management, cost, and scheduling for internal resources and outside contractors.
- Continually seek out and apply methods, procedures, practices, and technology to improve performance and efficiency of assigned tasks.
- Develop problem solving approaches through a series of complete and conceptually related studies to deal with problems which require unique or novel approaches.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field AND 3+ years of experience with control systems in a manufacturing, industrial, military or related environment
- Associates Degree in Engineering or related field AND 6+ years of experience with control systems in a manufacturing, industrial, military or related environment
The approximate pay range for this position is $88,000 to $118,000. Please note that the pay range provided is a good faith estimate for the position at the time of posting. Final compensation may vary based on factors including, but not limited to knowledge, skills, and abilities as well as geographic location.
Application Link: Controls Engineer (nestle.com)