* To coordinate and provide direct services in the community to adults with a diagnosis of serious and persistent mental illness
* Responsible for ensuring the individual receives services as outlines in a diagnostic assessment to enable them to live as independently as possible in the community
* Educate and train individuals on the basic skills necessary to enable them to live in the least restrictive setting
* Applicants must possess a high level of human relation skills and aptitude for effective decision making
* Have good communication skills (oral and written) as well as problem solving skills
* Be able to handle difficult and stressful situations in a competent manner
* Be a self-starter and highly organized and creative with an ability to locate resources for clients as needed
* Must be willing to take on speaking engagements and community outreach as priority
* This position requires that applicant meets the minimum qualifications as a Mental Health Practitioner as outlined in MN Statute 245.462, subdivision 17 (Bachelor's degree in a human services field and 2000 hours of supervised practice).
Hiawatha Valley Mental Health Center strives to bring exceptional behavioral health support to the communities we serve. We offer a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package including health, life, disability, dental insurance, 403B, and paid time off.
EOE/AA - Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status or status with regard to public assistance.
Job Type: Full-time
Mental Health: 1 year (Preferred)
ARMHS Coordinator/Mental Health Practitioner
2835 S. Service Drive #103 Red Wing, MN 55066 Cell Ph: 507-961-5890