Voices of the Valley Coordinator
Voices of the Valley Coordinator – 5-10 hrs week. This position does include some Weekends! May-Sept
Interested persons should contact the Cannon Valley Trail Office @ 507-263-0508 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Secure resource persons for the first Saturday of each month (May through September).
- Topics should relate to the natural and cultural history of the Cannon River Valley.
- Works closely with the Trail office staff to keep them informed as to upcoming events.
- Coordinates other entertainment or resource persons for other Saturday, Sundays or Holidays as sees fit.
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Has the ability to work independently by coordinating a wide variety of entertainment programs, treats (when available) volunteers and other special events.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and complete a variety of work tasks as directed by the Trail Manager.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with trail guests and visiting organizations.